Paying for College
BC3 is an affordable investment at a fraction of the cost of 4-year public and private colleges and universities. At BC3, 80% of students receive grants and scholarships to help pay for their education - and 80% of graduates are debt-free!
- Butler County resident - $170 per credit
- Other PA County resident - $270 per credit
- Out-of-State and International student - $370 per credit
There is a flat tuition rate for students who take 12-17 credits per semester
One Year Cost Comparison 2020-2021
Tuition and fees only. Based on 15 credits per semester.
- $5,100, BC3 Butler County resident
- $8,100, BC3 PA resident
- $11,215, Public 4-Year Institution
- $13,885, PA state related branch campus
- $16,926, PA state related main campus
- $35,087, Private Institution