BC3 EZ Pay
Tuition Payment Plan
BC3 EZ-Pay payment plan is designed to make the College's quality education even more accessible and affordable for our students. Here is how to enroll in a payment plan that meets your financial needs. BC3 EZ-Pay payment plan gives students convenient and manageable payment options.
Students must be registered for classes to enroll in a plan. Payment plan enrollment requires a checking account or credit card and must be done online. No payment plans offered after August 30.
All registrations after August 30 must either pay in full or have approved financial aid that covers tuition and fees at the time of registration.
- 1st payment: 50% of balance deducted on October 1.
- 2nd payment: 50% of balance deducted on November 1.
Early Bird Plan
- 1st payment: 30% of balance deducted September 4.
- 2nd payment: 35% of balance deducted October 1.
- 3rd payment: 35% of balance deducted November 1.
Here's how to enroll
Login to the MyBC3 Student Portal and carefully follow these step by step instructions:
- Students should authorize parents, guardians, spouses, or others as their Authorized Users in BC3 EZ-Pay. Authorized Users will receive a courtesy email each time a new eBill is posted to a students’ account. They also can view current account details, enroll in payment plans, and make online payments.BC3 strongly suggests that if you have someone else responsible for paying your tuition you should set them up as authorized users!
- Authorized users can
- View current account details
- Enroll in payment plans
- Make online payments
The College supports students’ rights to privacy under FERPA Act of 1974. Therefore, we cannot discuss students’ bills, account details, or payment plans with anyone except students’ Authorized Users.
IMPORTANT- You will need the email address of your Authorized User before you begin.
- Go to MyBC3 Portal (Student Portal).
- Click on the BC3 EZ-PAY link under the Account Info/Pay Bill part of the Portal Self Service Menu.
- Choose AUTHORIZED USER TAB to follow instructions.
- You must have a minimum balance due of $75.00 (Fall/Spring only). Non-Credit Courses are not eligible for a payment plan.
- A $20.00 late payment charge will be added each time your account is not paid by your due date.
- Once you have enrolled in a payment plan, you are responsible for the balance unless you drop within the College's refund period.
- If you fail to make payments as scheduled, the College has the right to place a restriction on your account to limit future College services and demand that payment be made in full.
- If you default on your payments, you may not be able to obtain this payment plan next semester.
- If you drop any classes after the refund period please keep in mind that you will still owe any balances due to the College.
- For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724-287-8711 X8001.