Paying for College
BC3 is an affordable investment at a fraction of the cost of 4-year public and private colleges and universities. At BC3, 80% of students receive grants and scholarships to help pay for their education. Of those students, 70% graduate completely debt-free!
2019-2020 Tuition and Fees:
- Butler County resident - $170 per credit
- Other PA County resident - $270 per credit
- Out-of-State and International student - $370 per credit
There is a flat tuition rate for students who take 12-17 credits per semester
One year Higher Education Cost Comparison 2019-2020
Based on 15 credits per semester. The following amounts* do not include room & board estimates.
- $5,100, BC3 Butler County resident
- $8,100, BC3 PA resident
- $11,294, Public 4-Year Institution
- $13,945, PA state related branch campus
- $16,825, PA state related main campus
- $36,801, Private Institution