Actively using MyBC3 through the semester is crucial to student success. Students can access MyBC3 online or on your mobile device.
- Username: b + student id number + @my.bc3.edu
- Example: email@example.com
- New Students are sent their password in their Acceptance letter. You will be required to change your password after logging in for the first time.
Here's what you can do:
- Check your student email.
- View/print your schedule.
- Find your academic advisor.
- Keep up with assignments on Blackboard.
- Pay your tuition and fees.
- View financial aid/tuition balance.
- Set up BC3 EZ Pay/EZ Refund.
- Check midterm and final grades (when available).
- Request official transcripts.
- Apply for graduation
Plan & Register:
- View academic progress.
- Map out a plan to complete your program.
- Schedule the class sections you want.
- Register for classes online.
Financial Aid Self Service:
- View your financial aid status and awards.
- View bill and account activity.
Questions & Answers
What is my Student ID number?
For access to your student I.D. number, download and fill out the Student ID Request Form (PDF).
What is my password to access MyBC3?
Get password help. For first time users, please follow the login instructions above.
Users can reset their password by clicking the "Can't access your account?" link on the login page and using the Microsoft Authenticator App that is used for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
How do I get my transcript if I’m not a current student?
Students who have not attended BC3 for more than 2 years and would like a copy of their Academic History will need to request a transcript from the Records and Registration office.
I'm having trouble logging into MyBC3.
Current Students: If you are having trouble logging into MyBC3, please contact the BC3 Technology Help Desk at 724-287-8711, ext. 8441.
I have questions about Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
If you are having trouble configuring MFA for your BC3 account, use these directions as a guide. If you have any general questions about MFA, take a look at this FAQ guide to find answers.