Transfer to BC3
If you have earned college credit in high school, at another college or university, have military or life experience, please use the resources below to determine if your credits will transfer to BC3.
Did you attend high school at Butler or Knoch? See if high school courses you completed will transfer to BC3 for college credit.
Did you take Advanced Placement (AP) courses in high school? Review AP credit equivalencies.
Did you attend a vo-tech in high school? See if tests, courses, or programs you've completed will transfer to BC3.
If you're a high school student, you can earn free college credit at BC3 for what you study at a vo-tech or career and technical center. Learn more.
Did you attend one of the 14 PA Community Colleges or one of the 14 PA State Universities (PASSHE)? Review transfer credit equivalencies.
Other transfer credit equivalencies may exist. Please contact the Office of Records and Registration.
Are you a service member of the Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps or Navy? Request your transcript.
Are you an Air Force service member? Request your transcripts from the college you attended.
Do you have work or life experience? Contact Morgan Rizzardi at email@example.com or 724-287-8711 Ext. 8274 to learn more
Did you attend a career and technical center? See if tests, courses, or programs you've completed will transfer to BC3.
Have you taken College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) exams? Review acceptable CLEP recommendations and computer scores.
Transfer Application Information
Complete the following steps to transfer to BC3:
- Apply to BC3 and pay the $25 application fee. The fee is waived for returning applicants and students.
- If you are transferring high school classes for college credit, submit your transcript to Admissions.
- If you are using AP test scores for college credit, you must submit a copy of the score from The College Board to Records & Registration. Scores must be "3" or higher
- If you are transferring college credits earned at another college or university, submit your transcripts to Records & Registration. You must have received a “C” or higher final grade in a course for it to transfer. You must also provide a high school transcript or GED/HiSET test scores.
- See BC3's New Student Checklist for additional information about the enrollment process for transfer students.