Training for Fire Departments
Scheduled Fire Training Classes
- Open Enrollment Classes taught at BC3
- Fire Training by County
- Certification Tests
- Preferred Training Partnership
- Simulator Training
These programs are site specific or training specific. You and the program coordinator will work together to develop and personalize the class to meet your department or agency’s needs. Fees for the class will be determined by the content and delivery of the program.
Register a Specialized/Custom Class for your department
- Choose a Specialized/Custom Class from this list.
- Download and print the Course Application and complete all required fields.
- Attach a check equal to the class fee made payable to “Butler County Community College”
when you mail in your course application.
Fire Department Course Forms
- Fire Hazmat & Certification Course List (PDF)
- Course Application (PDF)
- Student Registration Form (PDF)
- Fire Department Update Contact Form (PDF)
- PTSF Facility or Simulator Usage Request Form (PDF)
- Butler County Fire Chiefs Association
- Emergency Management Institute
- Find Online Public Administration Degrees
- Fire Chiefs Magazine
- Fire Engineering Magazine
- Firefighter Close Calls
- Firehouse Magazine
- Guide to Earning Your Fire Science Degree Online
- IAFF Firefighters
- National Volunteer Fire Council
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- Office of the State Fire Commissioner
- PA State Fire Academy
- PA Certification - Pro-Board/IFSAC
- Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission
- Review of the Online MPA Program
- United States Fire Administration – NFA
- What Can You Do With a Degree in Fire Science?