2019 Commencement Ceremony
BC3 is celebrating 51 years of graduates at this year's commencement ceremony on Wednesday, May 15 at 7:00 p.m. in the Field House on BC3 Main Campus.
View our interactive campus map for a bird's eye view of building locations and parking!
Field House doors open at 6:00 p.m. for guests. Graduates and guests are invited to a reception immediately following the ceremony in Founders Hall.
The ceremony will be streaming LIVE on bc3.edu and will also air on Armstrong Channel 10 on later dates.
A run-through of the ceremony for participants will be on Tuesday, May 14 at 10:00 a.m. in the Field House on BC3 Main Campus. Honors students will receive their gold tassel at this time.
Graduates can pick up admission tickets to the graduation ceremony from Monday, April 15 through Friday, May 3 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in Room 220 in the Student Success Center on BC3 Main Campus. There is a 5 ticket limit per student.
Graduates from other BC3 locations that want to attend the ceremony should contact Sherri Osborne at Sherri.Osborne@bc3.edu or 724-287-8711, ext. 8448 to make arrangements to receive their cap, gown & tickets.
- Be dressed and ready for line-up in Founders Hall at 6:15 p.m.
- Dress attire is business casual.
- Tassels should be worn on the right side of your graduation cap.
- Grades, Honors Diplomas & Graduation Fees: Amy.Pignatore@bc3.edu
- Ceremony, Rehearsal, Reception, Cap & Gown: Sherri.Osborne@bc3.edu
- Phi Theta Kappa Honors, Stoles & Tassels: Morgan.Rizzardi@bc3.edu
- Class of 2018, with 578 to graduates, BC3's second largest of century
- 1968 Grad: BC3 "kept the drive going" | Fast facts about BC3's first class | Meet the members of BC3's first class
- BC3 R.N. grads to salute tech sergeant who will miss pinning ceremony
- Saxonburg history major, 80, to make BC3 history
- February 15 for May 2019 graduates.
- June 15 for Summer 2019 graduates.
Applications received after the published deadlines will be assessed an additional $25 late fee.
For a second major, a student will be required to complete a minimum of an additional fifteen (15) credit hours for an Associate Degree, nine (9) credit hours for a Certificate, and six (6) credit hours for a Diploma. These credit hours must be approved in advance by the Dean of the second major and a copy sent to the Office of Records and Registration.