College Within the High School Admission
Jump start your college career right in your high school!
As a College Within the High School student, you are able to take courses from a selection that are offered at your participating high school. Courses run for 15-weeks and take place during your regular school day hours. They adhere to the same course descriptions and deliver the same content as those on the BC3 campus.
- Sophomores - 3.25
- Juniors - 3.00
- Seniors - 2.75
Steps to Enroll
To enroll in the College Within the High School program, please check with your guidance counselor at your high school to see what your school offers.
Fill out an application and registration form, available at your high school.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to the BC3 High School Programming office.
Participating High Schools
- Armstrong High School
- Brockway Area Junior High School
- Butler Area Senior High School
- DuBois Central Catholic
- Farrell Area High School
- Karns City High School
- Keystone Junior Senior High School
- Lawrence County Career and Technical Center
- Lenape Area Vocational-Technical School
- Lincoln High School
- Mars Area High School
- Mohawk High School
- Portersville Christian School
- Reynolds High School
- Seneca Valley High School
- Summit Academy
- Union Area Middle/High School (New Castle)
Tuition & Fees
Butler County Schools
Pay My Bill
Payments cannot be accepted over the phone. Payment is due within 10 days of receipt.
College Within the High School students can pay their bill two ways:
To pay by check, please mail to:
Butler County Community College
PO Box 1203
Butler PA, 16003
To pay online, you must access your MyBC3 student portal.
- You will need your username and password that was provided in your acceptance letter.
- If you have lost your letter and need to sign in, request a copy by emailing High School Programming at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, and high school information.
- If you have signed in to your MyBC3 account but have forgotten your username and/or password please contact the Technology Help Desk for assistance.
- Set up Multi-Factor Authentication. This is required for all BC3 students, faculty, and staff and serves as an additional layer of security, in addition to your password, that keeps your account safe. MFA is used each time you log into the MyBC3 account. View some FAQs and how to set up MFA here.
How to Pay Your Bill on MyBC3
- Locate the “Tuition, Fees & Payment” card. Here you can view your account balance or make a payment.
- Select “Make Payment” from the list.
- You will be redirected to the Billing Center page. From here, move through the prompts
to make a payment.
- *Please note, at this point you can also add an Authorized User to your account.
Contact us with questions or concerns by emailing the BC3 Finance Office at email@example.com or contact a secretary by phone:
Donna Smith, Student Accounts Receivable Secretary
Charlene Eckert, Student Accounts Secretary
“It is a major opportunity toward my future career, being prepared and a smart financial choice.”
– Amorae Waters, Union Area Middle-High School, Lawrence County (Fall 2019)
“I wanted the experience and challenge of being enrolled in college-level classes.”
— Nabil Lahlou, Mars Area High School, Butler County (Fall 2019)