Board of Trustees Schedule & Minutes
The Board of Trustees is a policy-making body that provides direction and guidance to the President and administration of the College. The primary functions of the Board include:
- Establishing basic policy.
- Appointing the President.
- Financial control of the institution.
The 15-member Board is appointed by the Butler County Board of Commissioners. Each member serves a term of six years.
2019-2020 Meeting Schedule
- Wednesday, September 18 (Public Safety Training Facility)
- Wednesday, October 16
- Wednesday, December 4
- Wednesday, January 15
- Wednesday, March 18
- Wednesday, April 15
- Wednesday, May 13 (5:00 p.m. in Lawson Board Room)
- Wednesday, June 17 (BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing)
All Board meetings will be held in the Ray D. Steffler Board Room located in the STEM Building, Main Campus, beginning at 12:30p.m. unless otherwise noted.