Board of Trustees Schedule & Minutes
The Board of Trustees is a policy-making body that provides direction and guidance to the President and administration of the College. The primary functions of the Board include:
- Establishing basic policy.
- Appointing the President.
- Financial control of the institution.
The 15-member Board is appointed by the Butler County Board of Commissioners. Each member serves a term of six years.
2018-2019 Meeting Schedule
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019 (4:30 p.m. in Lawson Board Room)
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019 (BC3 @ Cranberry)
All Board meetings will be held in the Ray D. Steffler Board Room located in the STEM Building, Main Campus, beginning at 12:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted.