Butler County Volunteer Firefighters Fund
Active Butler County volunteer firefighters are eligible to receive training funded through the Cranberry Township Community Chest Volunteer Firefighter Initiative.
Funding covers the following Public Safety Training at BC3:
Entry-Level Firefighter Training
- Introduction to the Fire Service
- Entry Level Fire Ground Support
- Entry Level Exterior Firefighter
- Entry Level Interior Firefighter
- Entry Level Advanced Firefighter
- See all Firefighter Trainings >
- Firefighter 1
- Firefighter 2
- Hazmat Awareness
- Hazmat Operations
- See all Firefighter Certifications >
For EMS Training, Active Butler County Volunteer Firefighters pay 50% at the time of registration and are reimbursed in-full after certification.
- Heartsaver First Aid/CPR/AED
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Emergency Medical Technician (Classroom or Hybrid)
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Basic Life Support
- See all EMS Trainings >
Active Butler County volunteer firefighters who are enrolled in any credit program at BC3 are eligible for a $1,000 scholarship toward their tuition costs. Visit bc3.edu/scholarships.