Human Resource Management
For the Non-HR Professional
Develop a basic understanding of HR functions. This training is for managers or supervisors of personnel in ANY type of small business or organization.
Cost of Certificate: $720
Cost of individual courses: $80 to $160
Take individual courses or complete all 6 to earn the certificate.
Training is online via Blackboard, a web-based learning platform, with live sessions via GoToMeeting video conferencing software. Access is to each course available on Blackboard the Sunday before the live session.
Tuesdays - Live Sessions via GoToMeeting
5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- The Role of the HR Professional - June 8
- Employee Training & Development - June 15
- Recruiting, Selection & Hiring - June 29
- Compensation: Pay & Benefits - July 20
- Employee Relations & Risk Management - August 3
- Performance Management - August 10
Pathway to Academic Credit
Successful completion of this certificate and passing of academic final exam is recognized as academic credit for Human Resource Management (BUSN 125) at BC3.