Manufacturing Skills Training Certificate
Develop entry-level skills to start a career in manufacturing. Students will earn a Registered Pre-Apprenticeship Certificate from the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry.
BC3 Main Campus
September 13 - November 17, 2021
- Two National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS) credentials in measurement; material and safety; and job planning, benchwork and layout.
- Three National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA) credentials in precision machining technology;, blueprint reading; and quality control, statistical process control and inspection.
- Orientation / Assessment - September 13, 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Reading Refresher - September 14, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Math Refresher - September 15 & 16, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Skills Training - September 20 – November 11, Monday – Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Employability Training - November 15, 16 & 17, 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
This training is FREE to individuals participating in the State Opioid Response (SOR) Housing and Case Management Program and those actively participating in drug & alcohol or mental health treatment programs. Funding is provided by Butler County Human Services.