Varischetti Family Scholarships
Frank Varischetti Freshman Scholarship
Available starting Spring 2018!One-time award distributed at the beginning of the first semester enrolled. Eligibility is based on a combination of academic merit and financial need.
- If your high school GPA is 3.5 or higher, you could receive between $750 and $1,250.
- If your high school GPA is between 2.76 and 3.5, you could receive between $500 and $1,000.
- If your high school GPA is between 2.0 and 2.75, you could receive between $250 and $750.
Amount awarded within these ranges depends on household income listed on the FAFSA. There is no cap on household income to be considered to receive this scholarship.
- You must be a first-time college student enrolled at BC3 @ Brockway.
- You need to be enrolled for 9 credits, 3 of which are in the classroom.
- You need to be a high school graduate or have completed the High School Equivalency.
- You must reside in Jefferson, Elk, Clearfield or Clarion County.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
In order to receive the scholarship:
Varischetti Family Incentive Scholarship
After successful completion of 9 credits and maintaining a 2.0 GPA, students who continue enrollment at BC3 @ Brockway and have completed their FAFSA are eligible to receive as much as $400 in additional awards.
Funding for both scholarships provided by The Frank Varischetti Foundation. The Varischetti family is committed to supporting education in the Brockway community. Learn more about these scholarships.