Due to CDC COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines, the number of customers allowed in the bookstore will be limited which may result in longer wait times. You may also order books and supplies online to ensure quicker service and to reduce the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus. Book Allowance and Financial Aid are available to those who qualify.
Spring 2021 Textbook Buyback
Spring Textbook Buyback is May 3, 2021 through May 12, 2021
Hours and Locations:
- Main Campus: May 3, 2021 through May 12, 2021 8:30am – 4:00pm
- BC3 @ Cranberry: May 4, 10:00am – 1:00pm
- BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing: May 5, 10:00am – 1:00pm and May 6, 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- BC3 @ LindenPointe: May 6, 10:00am – 1:00pm
- BC3 @Armstrong: May 12, 9:00am – 11:00am
- BC3 @ Brockway: May 12, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Textbook Rental Returns
Textbooks rented for the spring semester are due back to the Bookstore no later than 4:00pm May 12, 2021. You may return your rentals during buyback week to any of the buyback locations. Rental return reminders will be sent to the email you provided at the time of rental.
We would like to thank you for your continued support of the BC3 Bookstore.