It's time to begin working on your FAFSA. BC3 Financial Aid staff can help you navigate the filing process and answer questions. Plan on your FAFSA taking about 30 minutes to complete.
FAFSA Workshops will be held on BC3 Main Campus.
Explore Main Campus using our Interactive Map.
- Tuesday, April 11 | 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Student Success Center, Room 169
- Monday, May 1 | 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. | Student Success Center, Room 169
See below for items to bring to the workshop.
What you will need:
Items for the Student & Parent* to have on hand to complete their FAFSA:
- Do you need to create one? Create or manage your FSA ID.
- FSA ID Personal Tracker - Use the FSA ID Personal Tracker to write down and secure your FSA ID. You and/or your Parent will need to keep this information to access Dept. Of Education websites or to sign electronically. This tool is not required and for personal and confidential use only. Do not share your FSA ID.
W-2(s) and Tax Return(s)
- If you plan to start college in the Spring 2023 and/or Summer 2023 term, you can file the 2022-2023 FAFSA using 2020 tax returns and W-2.
- For current and new students the 2023-2024 FAFSA is also available using 2021 tax returns and W-2.
Social Security Number/Card(s)
*Parent if applicable
Don't miss out on important deadlines, do your FAFSA as soon as possible.
To learn more, or to complete the FAFSA, visit www.studentaid.gov
For help with filing the FAFSA:
Visit the Federal Student Aid YouTube channel. This YouTube channel describes the process of filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Contact the BC3 Financial Aid Advisors for assistance.