Clubs and Organizations
Student Clubs and Organizations provide the opportunity to discover friends that share similar interests! Take advantage of the wide variety of clubs and organizations BC3 has to offer, and enhance your college experience by participating!
Get Involved In Campus Life
Advisor: Diana Campbell 724.287.8711
- Our mission is to engage students in the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Advisor: Karen Riethmiller 724.287.8711 x8289
Advisor: Sherri Mack 724.287.8711 ext 8255
- The purpose of this club is to help celebrate and promote diversity with the hope
to unite the community with education, create a dialogue promoting human rights and
create appreciation and celebration of diversity.
Advisor: Mike Dittman 724.287.8711 x8251
- The purpose of the BC3 Guitar Club is to explore technology as we inspire guitar enthusiasts
by building, playing and repairing guitars. membership is open to all interested BC3
students. 724-287-8711 x
Advisor: John Chos 724.287.8711 ext. 8848
Advisor: Deb Kruger 724.287.8711 ext. 8237
- The Hospitality Club provides hospitality students at BC3 with hands on learning and
application of theories taught in the classroom. 724-287-8711 x8037
Advisor: Jennifer Tayler 724.287.8711 ext. 8037
Advisor: Cheryl Cavaliero 724.287.8711 ext. 8216
Advisor: Jenn Loue 724.287.8711 ext. 8327
- The purpose of the Nursing Club is to promote learning of nursing club members and foster community projects in the form of service learning.
- The PTA club is only for students who have been accepted in the PTA program. Students
participate community service projects and fund-raising for funds their pinning ceremony.
Advisor: Ashlee Esplen 724.287.8711 x8381
- The Pioneer Players is a theater group. it works with the Theater director to promote
theater events and provides opportunity for student to become involved in on campus
Advisor: Mike Beck 724.287.8711 ext. 8359
- The Social Work Club is dedicated to unite BC3 students who interested in being active participants in providing services to the community while fostering student learning.
- The purpose of the BC3 Writers' Club is to recognize and improve the writing skills
of its members, while fostering cultural enjoyment, leadership skills, artistic diversity
and personal confidence.
Advisor: Mike Dittman 724.287.8711 x8251
- The Purpose of BC3 Leadership Council is to represent the student body and student
clubs/organizations of BC3 through a system of responsible self-government and providing
appropriate responses to student issues and related problems. The Council also promotes
student activities that enhance service learning through social, cultural, service,
and other student interests.
Advisor: Sherri Osborne 724.287.8711 x8448
The purpose of Kappa Beta Delta is to encourage and recognize scholarship and accomplishment among business students pursuing associate degrees. It promotes personal and professional improvement and a life distinguished by honorable service to humankind.
Over 1,400 public and private community and junior colleges are in the United States and additional colleges around the world. Only 160 of these have been granted ACBSP accreditation, approximately 11%. These 160 ACBSP accredited programs are eligible to establish a Kappa Beta Delta Chapter. Students in institutions with established chapters are entitled to a lifetime membership and scholarship opportunities based upon the following criteria:
- Ranked within the upper 20 % of students pursuing business degrees at the time of membership invitation
- Completed a minimum of 15 semester credit hours, a minimum of six hours are in business subjects toward the degree program
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or the minimum GPA for Honors considerations at your institution, whichever is higher
- The purpose of the Rho Phi Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa is to foster the ideals of scholarship,
leadership, fellowship, and service among BC3 students. Students must qualify for
membership by completing 12+ college level credits at BC3 with a 3.50 GPA or higher.
A formal induction ceremony is held every fall and spring semester. For more information
visit www.ptk.org or www.facebook.com/ptkrhophi.
- Morgan Rizzardi, Primary Advisor – email Morgan Rizzardi or call 724-287-8711 ext. 8274
- Amanda Fleming, Co-Advisor: Main Campus – email Amanda Fleming or call 724-287-8711 ext. 8343
- Dr. Joshua Novak, Co-Advisor: Main Campus – email Dr. Joshua Novak or call 724-287-8711 ext. 8045
- Jolene Stieb, Co-Advisor: Lawrence Crossing & LindenPointe – email Jolene Stieb or call 724-287-8711 ext. 4026
- Inform Veterans' and those receiving benefits of their rights. Be an advocate for
it's members. Provide support for student veterans. Provide support for the community
through selfless service.
- Stella Smith 724.287.8711 x8335
- Advisor: Frank Scrip 724.287.8711 x6814
- The Student Ambassador Program is coordinated by the Admissions Office at the Main Campus. We’re looking for leaders to be the “face of BC3” assisting with
recruitment events, presentations, and campus tours. BC3 Student Ambassadors should
be prepared, punctual, enthusiastic, responsible, and flexible. They are an important
part of the Admissions Team and often directly impact the prospective student’s decision to attend BC3.
- $150 per semester
- Leadership opportunities
- Enhance your resume
- 2.8 GPA
- At least 12 credits taken at BC3 in college level coursework (preferred)
- Be a full-time student both fall and spring semester (preferred)
- Provide 4 hours of availability per week for campus tours if scheduled
- Attend recruitment events + participate in training
Interested? Complete this form.
The FACETS Committee is proud to announce that we are now accepting submissions of prose, poetry, essays, artwork, and photography from students, faculty, staff, and alumni. These submissions will be considered for publication in the upcoming 2016 issue of FACETS
For the past eighteen years FACETS has been a national award-winning, juried publication. We need your work to help carry on this tradition.
@ BC3 Locations
If you have any questions fill out the Student Club Interest Form below or contact Student Life.