BC3 @ Cranberry
BC3 @ Cranberry offers 11 programs to prepare you for a career or transfer to a four-year institution.
Registration dates & times are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or through the MyBC3 Student Portal.
View available classes for Summer 2016 at BC3 @ Cranberry.
Registration for current students begins Monday, March 28. Open Enrollment begins Monday, May 2.
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Digital Audio & Video Production
- Early Childhood Education (Pre K-4)
- General Studies
- Graphic Design
- Social Work
*Courses only. Nursing, R.N. degree available on Main Campus.
- Compensation: Pay & Benefits
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Employee Training & Development
- Recruiting, Selection, and Hiring
- The Role of the HR Professional
Leadership & Supervision
- Ethics/Appraising & Rewarding Performance
- Human Behavior & Interpersonal Skills
- Managing Conflict & Change
- Managing Time & Stress
- Motivating Employees
- Problem Solving, Decision Making, and Creativity
- Skills of Supervision
- The Supervisor as a Leader
Certificate and Professional Education Programs are noncredit and offerings vary from semester to semester.
- Basic Excel – Business
- PowerPoint Made Easy
- Intermediate Excel 2013 – Business
- One Note
- Cloud Basics for Business
- Enhanced Business Skills for the Workplace Week 1: Business Etiquette & Work Ethic
- Enhanced Business Skills for the Workplace Week 2: Communication
- Enhanced Business Skills for the Workplace Week 3: Project Management
- Enhanced Business Skills for the Workplace Week 4: Adaptability / Change Leadership
- Leadership II: Building Cathedrals #1– Management vs. Leadership
- Leadership II: Building Cathedrals #2- Building A Winning Team
- Leadership II: Building Cathedrals #3- Are You a Change Driver or Passenger?
- Leadership II: Building Cathedrals #4- Playing in the Organizational Sandbox
- Leadership II: Building Cathedrals #5- Meeting Leadership Challenges
- Tactical Sales