BC3 @ Cranberry
BC3 @ Cranberry offers a variety of programs to prepare you for a career or transfer to a four-year institution. Whether you are interested in social work or graphic design, or transferring to earn your bachelor's degree, BC3 is the Smart Place to Start.
Now - August 3
Monday & Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
August 3 – August 26
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Evening hours available by appointment.
BC3 offers flexible options that fit your schedule. There are 6 opportunities to enroll throughout the semester:
Classroom, online, or hybrid classes
- Session 1: August 29 - December 17
- Session 2: September 12 - December 17
- Session 3: September 26 - December 17
Accelerated, 5-week online classes
Earn an associate degree at BC3 @ Cranberry and transfer BC3 credits to earn a bachelor's degree. BC3 credits are recognized by public, private, and online 4-year colleges and universities.
- Business Administration *
- Business Management
- Criminology *
- Digital Audio & Video Production
- Early Childhood Education (Pre K-4) *
- General Studies
- Graphic Design
- Pre-Nursing ~
- Psychology *
- Social Work *
~ Courses only. Nursing, R.N. degree available on Main Campus.
* Students who complete a degree in one of these programs can transfer to any Pennsylvania state institution with junior standing.
- Compensation: Pay & Benefits
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Employee Training & Development
- Recruiting, Selection, and Hiring
- The Role of the HR Professional
Leadership & Supervision
- Ethics/Appraising & Rewarding Performance
- Human Behavior & Interpersonal Skills
- Managing Conflict & Change
- Managing Time & Stress
- Motivating Employees
- Problem Solving, Decision Making, and Creativity
- Skills of Supervision
- The Supervisor as a Leader
Certificate and Professional Education Programs are noncredit and offerings vary from semester to semester.
- Basic Excel – Business
- PowerPoint Made Easy
- Intermediate Excel 2013 – Business
- One Note
- Cloud Basics for Business
- Enhanced Business Skills for the Workplace Week 1: Business Etiquette & Work Ethic
- Enhanced Business Skills for the Workplace Week 2: Communication
- Enhanced Business Skills for the Workplace Week 3: Project Management
- Enhanced Business Skills for the Workplace Week 4: Adaptability / Change Leadership
- Leadership II: Building Cathedrals #1– Management vs. Leadership
- Leadership II: Building Cathedrals #2- Building A Winning Team
- Leadership II: Building Cathedrals #3- Are You a Change Driver or Passenger?
- Leadership II: Building Cathedrals #4- Playing in the Organizational Sandbox
- Leadership II: Building Cathedrals #5- Meeting Leadership Challenges
- Tactical Sales
BC3 offers an affordable, quality education. 75% of students receive financial aid and 80% receive grants and scholarships that help them to graduate debt-free!
There is a flat tuition rate for students who take 12-17 credits per semester.