Current Faculty & Staff
New features include:
- Responsive design for easy access from a smart phone, tablet, or computer!
- One log in to the MyBC3 Portal and you can access Blackboard and/or BC3 e-mail with just a click.
- Setup the Self-Service Password Reset options and Reset your own password if you forget it.
- View your course rosters and e-mail students.
- Enter midterm and final grades.
- Get a list of your advisees.
- Enter and approve requisitions.
- View budget (with permissions).
Questions & Answers
Where can I find help with with BC3 authorized educational technology products and software, BC3 campus computers and/or phone related issues, and more?
Hours of Service: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Exceptions: Closed on days that BC3 Campuses are closed or during campus delays.
Evenings and Weekends: Fast Form only
Get password help. For first time users, please follow the login instructions above in Portal Services ONLY.
- Click on Grading from the menu
- Select the Term from the drop down and click submit
- Choose the “Mid-Term” or "Final" option from the drop down
- Select a course and click the Submit button.
- Enter the Grade for each student.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Submit button.
- Review Grading Confirmation Form to verify grades have been successfully submitted.
- Click the OK button
- Start at Step 1 if you have grades to submit for another course.
Otherwise, click Logout to close the MyBC3 Portal.
If you have questions regarding grading please contact the Records and Registration Office at 724-287-8711 ext. 8253..
Thanks to the IT Services Department, BC3 is partnered with JourneyEd.com to provide Microsoft® Software to eligible Faculty and Staff. You also have the option to purchase other software at a discounted price even though it is not on our agreement.WAH Information