Welcome Day is a fun and informative event that is required for all new students because we know that it makes a difference in your success. By meeting other students, counselors, instructors and deans, your college jitters will plummet and your excitement will skyrocket!
- Attend information sessions.
- Get your textbooks from the BC3 Bookstore.
- Attend program meetings with faculty.
- Take a campus/building tour.
- Get your Student ID & Library Card.
- Get a parking permit from Campus Police.
- Bring your driver’s license and vehicle registration card.
Check your MyBC3 Email for more information.
Student leaders are a crucial part of orientation. They started out just like you, but have successfully completed a few semesters at BC3. These students are anxious to share their secrets of success with you!
BC3 Main Campus
Friday, August 24 - 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
BC3 @ Cranberry
Students should attend the Welcome Day event on BC3 Main Campus.
BC3 @ LindenPointe
Wednesday, August 15 - 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 pm
BC3 @ Brockway
Monday, August 20 - 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing
Tuesday, August 21 - 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
BC3 @ Armstrong
Wednesday, August 22 - 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Some things to note:
- Attend the event at the location where you will have most of your classes. BC3 @ Cranberry
students should attend the BC3 Main Campus event.
- Check-in for all sessions begins 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- Parents are welcome to attend.