Begin your career in the building and construction trades!
BC3 Main Campus
February 19 – March 15
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Classes are FREE for:
- Dislocated workers or a spouse of a dislocated worker or long term unemployment
- Young adults, ages 18-24 that meet eligibility requirements. Contact us today to see if you qualify for free classes!
- Nationally recognized curriculum
- Career opportunities in the building and construction trades industry
- Interaction with 16 building and construction trade unions
- Several Joint Apprenticeship Training Center tours and visits
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license and access to personal transportation
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to perform physical work
- Pass drug and alcohol test/criminal background check
Fill out the form below and we will contact you!