Graphic Design, A.A.S.
The program is designed to prepare students for a career in graphic design.
Students/Graduates will be employable as graphic designers, illustrators, web designers, layout artists, electronic illustrators and technical illustrators. They will also have the knowledge necessary to work independently out of their home.
The student/graduate will be able to:
- Apply basic design concepts.
- Design professional quality advertisements that include layout, typography, and photograph generated images.
- Design a basic Web page showing graphic design components.
- Use photo retouching/photo manipulation software effectively.
- Illustrate a working knowledge of the World Wide Web.
Do you look at posters and flyers and think about how you could change them? Learn the skills you need to do so through this program.View the required courses and curriculum semester-by-semester for Graphic Design, A.A.S.