BC3 @ LindenPointe
BC3 @ LindenPointe offers a variety of programs to prepare you for a career or transfer to a four-year institution.
Session 1 and Session 2 may be available in the classroom, as a hybrid, online, and/or via iTV. Sessions that are shorter in length may have the same requirements/expectations as a full term course.
- Fast Track 1: August 24 - September 28
- Fast Track 2: September 28 - November 2
- Fast Track 3: November 2 - December 12
Fast Track courses run for 5 weeks and are available online only. Courses may have the same requirements/expectations as a full term course, but condensed to 5-weeks. It is strongly recommended that only one fast track course is taken at a time as the workload is concentrated.
Note: To qualify for financial aid for the fall semester, students must be enrolled for 10 consecutive weeks for federal financial aid programs and 15 consecutive weeks for state financial aid programs.
Earn an associate degree at BC3 @ LindenPointe in one of the following programs:
Earn a 2-year associate degree and develop the professional and technical skills necessary to start a career upon graduation.
- Business Management
- Emergency Services - Police Services Option
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Technical Trades - Radiologic Technology (Sharon)
- Partnership with Sharon Regional Hospital.
Transfer BC3 credits to earn a bachelor's degree. BC3 credits are recognized by public, private, and online 4-year colleges and universities.
- Business Administration *
- Criminology *
- Computer Science (transfer option)
- Early Childhood Education (Pre K-4) *
- General Studies
- Physical Education - Sport Management Option
- Pre-Nursing **
- Psychology *
- Secondary Education - Social Studies Option
- Secondary Education - English Option
- Social Work *
* Students who complete a degree in one of these programs can transfer to any Pennsylvania state institution with junior standing.
** Courses only. Nursing, R.N. degree available on Main Campus.
In just one year, earn a credential by building and expanding your knowledge within a field.