BC3 @ LindenPointe
BC3 @ LindenPointe offers a variety of programs to prepare you for a career or transfer to a four-year institution.
Open enrollment begins on Thursday, January 3.
Earn an associate degree at BC3 @ LindenPointe in one of the following programs:
Earn a 2-year associate degree and develop the professional and technical skills necessary to start a career upon graduation.
- Business Management
- Emergency Services - Police Services Option
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Technical Trades - Radiologic Technology (Sharon)
- Partnership with Sharon Regional Hospital.
Transfer BC3 credits to earn a bachelor's degree. BC3 credits are recognized by public, private, and online 4-year colleges and universities.
- Business Administration *
- Criminology *
- Computer Science (transfer option)
- Early Childhood Education (Pre K-4) *
- General Studies
- Physical Education - Sport Management Option
- Pre-Nursing **
- Psychology *
- Secondary Education
- Social Work *
* Students who complete a degree in one of these programs can transfer to any Pennsylvania state institution with junior standing.
** Courses only. Nursing, R.N. degree available on Main Campus.
Coming Fall 2019
Certificate of Achievement in Medical Coding and Billing