Welcome Day is a fun and informative event that is required for all new students because we know that it makes a difference in your success. By meeting other students, counselors, instructors, and deans, your college jitters will plummet and your excitement will skyrocket!
- Attend Information Sessions.
- Get your text books from the BC3 Bookstore.
- Attend program meetings with faculty.
- Take a campus/building tour.
- Get your student ID & Library Card.
- Get a parking permit from campus Police (bring your Driver's license & vehicle registration card).
Check your MyBC3 Email for more information.
Visit bc3.edu/welcomeday to RSVP for this event.
RSVP is required for the location you are attending.
BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing has two sessions:
- Morning - 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m
- Afternoon - 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 16 August, 2017
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend