Student Ambassador Application
The Student Ambassador Program is coordinated by the Admissions Office at the Main Campus. We’re looking for leaders to be the “face of BC3” assisting with recruitment events, presentations, and campus tours. BC3 Student Ambassadors should be prepared, punctual, enthusiastic, responsible, and flexible. They are an important part of the Admissions Team and often directly impact the prospective student’s decision to attend BC3.
- $150 per semester
- Leadership opportunities
- Enhance your resume
- 2.8 GPA
- At least 12 credits taken at BC3 in college level coursework (preferred)
- Be a full-time student both fall and spring semester (preferred)
- Provide 4 hours of availability per week for campus tours if scheduled
- Attend recruitment events + participate in training
Visit College Central and click the Students box.
- If you have already activated or created an account, log in. If you have not, follow
the instructions below.
- Under the log in box, click the activate link.
- Enter your 7 digit BC3 student ID (without the b) and your myBC3 email address. Click activate account. You will be prompted to create a password and add additional information to your profile.
- On the home screen, aka dashboard, select Experiential Learning from the left side menu.
- Click Submit New Student Ambassador Agreement.
- Read all instructions carefully and fill out the work study application. Submit when complete.
- Refer to College Central Network account and myBC3 email for further instructions and details.