Spotlight on Medical Assistant
Learn how BC3 can prepare you for a career in the fast-growing, high-demand field.
Join us on Wednesday, July 10
Starts at 6:00pm | 1-Hour program
Location: BC3@LawrenceCrossing, New Castle
- The job outlook for Medical Assistants is projected to grow 29% through 2026.
- Students apply concepts in real-world settings at outpatient facilities.
- BC3’s 2017 Medical Assistant graduates have a 93% pass rate on the Certified Medical Assistant exam (AAMA).
If you need any type of accommodation or have questions about accessibility, please contact Jennifer Loue, Coordinator of Access and Disability Resources, email@example.com | 724-287-8711 ext. 8327, in advance of this event.
Health Care Programs at BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing:
- Medical Assistant, A.A.S.
- Medical Assistant, Certificate
- Medical Coding & Billing Specialist, Certificate