Welcome Day is a fun and informative event that is required for all new students because we know that it makes a difference in your success. By meeting other students, counselors, instructors and deans, your college jitters will plummet and your excitement will skyrocket!
- Attend information sessions.
- Get your textbooks from the BC3 Bookstore.
- Attend program meetings with faculty.
- Take a campus/building tour.
- Get your Student ID & Library Card.
- Get a parking permit from Campus Police.
- Bring your driver’s license and vehicle registration card.
Check your MyBC3 Email for more information.
Student leaders are a crucial part of orientation. They started out just like you, but have successfully completed a few semesters at BC3. These students are anxious to share their secrets of success with you!
Butler Main Campus
Friday, January 12 from 10 am - 2 pm
BC3 @ Armstrong
Friday, January 12 from 10 am - 12 pm
BC3 @ Brockway
Wednesday, January 10 from 10 am - 12 pm
BC3 @ Cranberry
Thursday, January 11 from 9 am - 11 am
BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing
Thursday, January 10 from 9:00 am - 11:00 am
BC3 @ LindenPointe
Wednesday, January 10 from 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Some things to note:
- Attend the event at the location where you will have most of your classes.
- Check-in for all sessions begins 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- Parents are welcome to attend.