BC3 @ LindenPointe
BC3 @ LindenPointe offers a variety of programs to prepare you for a career or transfer to a four-year institution. Whether you are interested in business or education, or transferring to earn your bachelor's degree, BC3 is the Smart Place to Start.
BC3 offers flexible options that fit your schedule. There are 5 opportunities to enroll throughout the semester:
Classroom, online, or hybrid classes
Accelerated, 5-week online classes
Earn an associate degree at BC3 @ LindenPointe in one of the following programs:
Earn a 2-year associate degree and develop the professional and technical skills necessary to start a career upon graduation.
- Business Management
- Emergency Services - Police Services Option
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Technical Trades - Radiologic Technology (Sharon)
- Partnership with Sharon Regional Hospital.
Transfer BC3 credits to earn a bachelor's degree. BC3 credits are recognized by public, private, and online 4-year colleges and universities.
- Business Administration *
- Criminology *
- Early Childhood Education (Pre K-4) *
- General Studies
- Physical Education - Sport Management Option
- Pre-Nursing ~
- Psychology *
- Secondary Education
- Social Work *
* Students who complete a degree in one of these programs can transfer to any Pennsylvania state institution with junior standing.
~ Courses only. Nursing, R.N. degree available on Main Campus.
75% of students graduate from BC3 with no student loans to pay.
There is a flat tuition rate for students who take 12-17 credits per semester.
The BC3 EZ-Pay payment plan gives students convenient and manageable payment options. Visit EZ-Pay to enroll.